My mom, who loves photography, was really wowed by Kit's photography set too. I thought the camera was very nice (though as I believe Adorevintage mentioned on her page, it feels like it's going to break when you force it open!). My mom loved the magnetic case, which is a little funny, because I can see her getting upset, at getting a magnet so close to a film camera. [img]wink.gif[/img] I thought the album that came with it was a bit flimsy, the string that holds it together wasn't tied as tightly as I would've liked, so the pages shifted a bit. Unfortunately I didn't have any time to send it back since I need it for Mother's Day.

(Psst, if you don't mind wrecking the value of the album, and if you have a digital camera or card reader, you can format and print up tiny photos for yourself at one of those do-it-yourself photo kiosks, cut them out, and tape them in. I put in five photos of my own, and my mom was completely thrilled. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But that's why I can't really give you her take on the album; I'm not sure she would've loved it so much if it had been empty.)

I'm pretty darn cheap, so I don't know that I would've paid full price for it (I got it on sale). But it does make a nice display/gentle play piece; you'll probably like it.